Without a good set of wiper blades, the windscreen can get hazy or cloudy. It would be difficult to see the road more clearly, and this will affect your driving, especially during a heavy downpour or in snow. To wipe off the spots tainting the glass, you need wiper blades that can sweep away moisture, instead of spreading the smudge all over. The blades should be able to remove the dirt and water spots easily. To help you find the best options, we picked up an Autotex Pink wiper blade off the shelf to replace the old one on our sedan.
- Made of rubber
- In black color
- Comes in 16 in. length
- In frameless design
- Can be installed as a direct fit
- For the front, driver side
- Meets SAE standards/specs
- Sold individually
- We like the frameless design. We love how it looks on the windscreen.
- The rubber blade didn't leave behind any scratch even if we had to activate the wipers for hours because of the rain. The blade was able to wipe away most dirt and moisture. It kept the windscreen clean and clear.
- Since it's designed as a direct fit, we didn't have that much trouble installing the new blade. It's compatible with the wiper system of our car. It can't be plugged in without difficulty.
- It's a reliable piece of replacement. Since it meets the SAE standards, it's safe to use.
- We don't expect the blade to break any time soon. It seems built to last. It's made using tough rubber.
- As we took a closer look at how the new blade works, we noticed better downward pressure. It has good windshield contact.
- We're able to use the wiper blade throughout the different seasons, and we can say that it's designed for all-weather driving. We didn't have too much trouble with the ice and snow buildup. The blade was able to clear this away easily.
- It can be a good replacement for metal blades.
- Other wiper blades are designed with reinforced strength and much better features.
What we think
For a replacement, we can say that this comes highly recommended. It's easy to install and use. It meets our expectations, and it seems built to last. It may not have the more advanced features of other wiper blades, but if you're simply looking for a reliable piece to replace the busted blade, this is good enough.