There's no excuse for your car interior looking drab and washed out. If the dash needs a makeover, you can use a specially designed dash trim kit by B&I to fix the rough edges and loose ends. With this set, your dash can have that fresh, new look. This can be a great way to spruce up the car interior. As we scour through the whole range of options, we got wind of the brand's selection for dash trim kits. We got one for our cruiser and here's what we have to say:
- Factory TruFIT engineering and design
- 3M primer-less adhesive
- GemFLEX clear coat
- Factory label printing
- Factory TruMATCH color matching system
- Lift and stick installation
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- The dash trim kit looks solid. We didn't have any issue with fading, cracking, and delaminating.
- The kit is designed for fuss-free installation. To set this up, all it takes is an easy lift and stick.
- The kit is designed to match the factory look. It fits every nook and cranny and hugs the contours and curves perfectly. Incorrect cut-outs are not a problem. It's a custom fit, and that's one of the things we like most about the dash trim. It helps that the acrylic foam adhesive used for the kit has a built-in promoter. We didn't have to apply this on our own and didn't have to make a mess.
- We love the dash trim design. It's clean and well thought of. It's not sloppy.
- The trim has a good clear coat for UV protection. With features like this, we can count on the trim kit's long-lasting quality.
- For the dash trim, we got more than a few options. Aside from the usual glossy finish, we can have the matte topcoat. The options for the custom finish are also wide-ranging, from real wood to real carbon fiber and synthetic woodgrains. They also come in varied patterns and color matches. These options gave us the freedom to customize and choose a perfect match for our car interior.
- We like the color of the dash trim. We give it a plus for its accurate color matching scheme.
- The cut-outs are accurate, and the kit is able to retain the labels and symbols found on the stock dash trim.
- The finish isn't that smooth on some edges, but the paint didn't come off or peel off easily.
- It's a bit pricey.
What we think
We got ourselves a good number of options for the dash trim kit, from the finish to the material and the color and patterns. We're pleased with what we got.