They say that beauty is in the details. When it comes to decking out the auto exterior, a fender trim can be a good cosmetic trick. It will be a great accent for the wheel arch. With its mirror-like shine, it can effectively jazz up the vehicle's side profile. The fender trim, however, is not just for cosmetics. This accessory also lines the fender to protect it against tire-thrown rock chips and other debris. It can be a great cover for some imperfections. A good fender trim will offer both style and protection. We're hoping to get both from the B&I fender trim.
- Manufactured using 430 stainless steel
- In mirror-like finish
- Custom made
- Minor drilling required for installation
- Comes complete with the needed hardware
- With a 3-year warranty for defects in material and workmanship
- The trim is bolted directly into the existing mounting points, although some drilling is required for the set-up. Once secured with the bolts, the trim is firmly attached. We checked every corner to see if it would come off. It's locked in place.
- All the needed mounting hardware pieces are included in the package. The screws and bolts fit and lined up easily with the holes. Installation is, for the most part, straightforward.
- The 430 stainless steel material makes the trim highly reliable. It's built to withstand impact, and it won't rust or corrode easily.
- The trim hugs the curves perfectly. It's a great accessory to the trim, matching every contour. It's a custom fit.
- With a precise fit and high-quality material, the trim can protect the fender against minor stone chip damage. By protecting the fender from damage, paint on the fender won't chip easily. Corrosion can be prevented from forming and spreading.
- The fender trim comes in a good design. The accent looks great. The trim is eye-catching with its nice shape and shiny finish. It's a neat accessory for the fender and the rest of the exterior. There are no gaps or rough spots.
- Some drilling is required to install the trim. Some may find this quite inconvenient, especially if you're a noob when it comes to auto DIYs.
- Some fender trim options are more competitively priced than this.
What we think
B&I is a brand known for its line of interior and exterior accessories such as trims. We made the right choice in checking out its selection for a fender trim. We give it a thumbs-up for its custom fit and high-grade stainless steel construction. It's a neat accent with great finish and form.