Part of owning and driving a vehicle are maintenance, protection, modification, and upgrade. If these aspects are put into careful consideration, you can preserve your vehicle for a longer period of time. There are some aftermarket components that can almost address all those aspects in a single concept. For trucks, there are the steel bumpers and side rails. Then there are also rocker panel modifications. The B&I side trim panel assembly can provide that kind of combination for your truck too. Countless hours on the highways and back roads expose your truck to a lot of debris. The exposure scratches the surface of your truck. The once smooth, glossy, scratch-free surface slowly turns to a dull panel on your truck's body. By mounting the B&I side trim panel assembly, your truck's surface is provided not just the extra protection it needs but also a little flair to its masculine look. We decided to try the component on our Ford F150 truck. Here's what we found out:
- Custom-made for your vehicle
- 3M acrylic foam adhesive for maximum hold
- Premium grade 304 stainless steel
- Mirror-like finish
- Protection from weathering and road debris
- 3 years warranty
- Mounting the side trim was pretty straightforward. With the 3M adhesive, we had no trouble not being able to mount each piece properly. It took us a little bit of time installing everything because we wanted to make sure that the entire set is properly aligned and mounted to where it should be.
- The side trim panel held well when we mounted it on our Ford truck. It stayed flat without any signs being skewed from the original body lines. By looking at it from the side, it looked very straight as if it was molded out directly from the Ford F150 assembly line.
- The metallic finish looked so clean and projected a mirror-like effect. It highlighted the lower body lines from the rocker panels all the way to the fender. It also created a visual impression that made the truck wider and longer. It also gave it an aggressive yet classy look.
- The B&M side trim panel assembly became the front line protection of the lower extremities of our truck. From that point on, the aftermarket panels took the hit first whenever small road debris gets thrown to the truck's body.
- Unfortunately, the side trim panel is not for everyone. We asked passers-by their opinions on the appearance of the truck. Some told us that it made our truck look a little cheesy. We begged to disagree.
The B&M side trim panel assembly can provide your truck extra protection from road debris. Not only will it give protection, it can also boost its stock look.