Sometimes all it takes is a nice trim to give your car a bit more charm. If the dash is bare or looks plain and boring, you'll have to spruce up the interior with a carefully selected dash trim kit. We checked out B & I's wide selection of dash trims and settled on one that looks best on our cruiser. With that experience, we're able to write this review of the B & I trim kit. Let's see what's hot and not about this trim.
- Factory TruFit engineering
- Factory TruLook design
- Factory label printing
- Factory TruMatch
- 3M primer-less adhesive
- GemFlex clear coat
- Lift and stick installation
- Lifetime warranty
- We were able to choose from an extensive range of style such as carbon fiber and wood finishes. In the end, we settled on a marbled wood grain, and we loved how it looked on our dash. We liked the rich wood color and matching finish. It made our car look plush inside.
- The lift and stick installation works. It's easier than we thought. It helps that the trim kit uses a primer-less adhesive. It has a built-in promoter, which means we didn't have to apply a separate promoter before putting in the new trim. It made things much simpler.
- Everything is in place. The cutouts and holes are perfect. The kit is custom designed for our dash.
- The trim's design is well thought of. It's premium quality.
- The coat offers UV protection and adds some shine to the trim. The trim is built to last. We had this trim for weeks, and we haven't seen any sign of fading, delaminating, or cracking.
- The kit comes complete with everything we need for the setup. No messy glue. Instead, we used acrylic foam adhesive.
- The lifetime warranty is a plus. The manufacturer can at least guarantee good quality.
- There are not unsightly edges unlike with other lift and stick trims.
- It's worth the price. It gives your interior that high-end look, without having to pay hundreds for this accessory.
What's not so good
- There's a bit of a rough edge on the trim, but everything else looks neat.
We like how the trim on our dash turned out. It gives our interior some nice wood accent. The finish looks great. The trim kit is well built and designed. We had an easy time setting this up since all the cutouts fit perfectly and foam adhesive is convenient to use. The price isn't bad as well.