Whether you own a repair shop or a brick-and-mortar auto-part store, you will need display racks and shelves where you can put the auto components and accessories for the customers to see. Besides big shelves for big stuffs, it is also important that you have smaller display racks for small items that are equally important and are commonly purchased by your target market. Should you need a stand for your battery disconnect switches, there's one that's specifically designed for such--the Battery Doctor display rack. We've got the brand's 4-prong rack in our shop. Let's see if it fits the bill.
- 1 top-mount battery disconnect switch
- 4-color poster
- Demo battery
- Easy to assemble wire rack
- Wire rack dimensions: 11" wide x 23" high x 8" deep
- Carries up to 12 battery disconnect switches
- No assembly required
- Free-standing display rack for shelf or counter
- With built-in hooks for pegboard or gondola mounting
- We're thankful that this rack comes assembled right out of the box. It saved us the time and effort needed in assembling such a simple rack. After opening the package, presto! We've got a display rack where we can easily hang our battery disconnect switches.
- We give thumbs up for its ability to carry 12 battery disconnect switches. This allows us to display 12 of the most popular battery disconnect switches available.
- For several months now, this display rack proves to be sturdy enough in carrying 12 disconnect switches. We can't remember a time when it fell down after being loaded with the stuff it is supposed to display.
- The finish of this rack makes it insusceptible to rust-causing elements, so we're confident that it won't rust out or corrode anytime soon.
- This display rack may look drab to some who are always looking for ways to spice up their garage, shop, or store. This is no big deal for us because we are content that even at first glance, its design lets us know that the rack holds battery disconnect switches. But we think that for some people, it would be better if the headboard comes in various designs or if the owner will be allowed to at least change the poster design to whatever he thinks is more suitable to the design theme of his shop.
Our final thought
We recommend this Battery Doctor display rack to those who need something to display their battery disconnect switches on. We were impressed by how sturdy it is and its being ready to use right out of the box.