If the time comes for you to shop for an electronic noise suppressor, be sure to get one that can do the job like a pro. It should be designed according to specs and your vehicle's requirements. Although the noise isolator may seem like just a piece of wire with connectors, you can't just be reckless in choosing one if you want your accelerator pedal position noise isolator to fix the RF interference and a host of other issues. In search for reliable noise suppressors, you may come across the BD Diesel brand and wonder whether this is a good option or a waste of time and money. You can use this product review of the BD Diesel electronic noise suppressor (1300030) as a guide. We've highlighted the pros in buying this product and the downsides of using one. Check out the ratings below based on fit, design, performance, and price.
- Designed as an accelerator pedal position noise isolator
- Direct fit
- Sold individually
- Brand new
- For models with automatic transmission
- With the right set of instructions, it would be easier for you to set up the noise accelerator pedal position noise isolator. We thought it was tricky at first, but with a step-by-step guide, we're able to figure it out.
- It's an easy hook-up. The noise suppressor is made as a direct fit. We just had to figure out what goes where, and the rest is easy. The wiring came in the right length and can be plugged in easily.
- Before installing the noise isolator, we were having some problems with the tranny. After hooking this up, those problems were fixed. The truck runs well, no more troubles with the overdrive going in and out or the throttle surging.
- It works. The noise isolator fixed troubles with torque lock and unlock on our automatic transmission vehicle. It also removed the RF interference.
- It's safe and reliable. After connecting the wires, we run some tests to see if this solution will work, and it did. We didn't encounter problems with the noise suppressor. Everything's well until our last test drive. The truck runs smoothly, without any transmission hiccup. Shifting is crisp.
- You can find a lower-priced option that offers basically the same benefits.
- Some noise suppressors/isolators are equipped with better features.
This noise suppressor proved to be a dependable solution for fixing some tranny issues and other problems. It's a direct fit, and it's designed according to specs. Videos on Youtube and a complete set of instructions helped us with sealing the connection the proper way, although some had a bit of trouble with installation.