There's a bunch of clues hinting on fuel injector failure like thick smoke coming out of the tailpipe. The engine may run poorly or the fuel economy may drop. The engine may also backfire and can be less responsive than usual. If the fuel injector isn't just clogged with dirt but already broken, choosing the right replacement is crucial. The new fuel injector should be made according to the vehicle's engine code specifications and fuel system requirements. With the right fuel injector, you can count on optimized fuel atomization and enhanced fuel delivery. This won't only make it easier for the engine to generate power but will also lead to increased fuel economy. Here's how we rate the performance and quality of the BD Diesel fuel injector. Check out this product review.
- Features a new nozzle design
- 12V saturated circuit
- With O-rings
- Set of 6
- Flow modified for 90 hp
- For Dodge 5.9L Cummins Diesel
- Doesn't include a wiring harness
- The fuel injector set is made to match specific engine features and vehicle requirements. The injectors fit perfectly.
- The injectors in the kit come with O-rings. We didn't have much trouble with the setup since we're able to seal the injectors properly.
- The nozzle is designed for optimized fuel atomization. With that, we can count on accurate and consistent fuel delivery. Fuel economy is one of the benefits of using this set of fuel injectors, along with improved fuel flow.
- The new fuel injector set fixed the problems we were having with engine performance. After we installed the fuel injector set, we did some test drives to see how this will work. We're happy that good engine performance was restored. There's no more misfiring. Our ride now drives smoothly. There's been a noticeable improvement in how it runs.
- We used a cleaner and flow tester for the injector, and it's been great so far. Quality is topnotch.
- This fuel injector set is a bit expensive compared to other options. If you want just a standard replacement, you may consider buying lower-priced fuel injectors.
- The set doesn't include a wiring harness.
We give its decent quality a thumbs-up. This fuel injector set comes with a good nozzle design for fuel atomization. Based on our experience, we can say that it's built to ensure optimized fuel delivery. We're happy with its design, fit, and performance.