Since you loved our last list of these abominations, we decided to dig up some more to give you a glimpse of the past that (fortunately) never happened:
1. Chrysler Expresso – The 90’s was a weird time for most of us. Chrysler was no exception.
Source: Chicago Auto Show
2. Toyota A-BAT – A cross between an El Camino and the grab bars in a handicap restroom.
Source: Motor Trend
3. Volvo Tandem – It actually looks cool enough to be in a video game. The kind you play only once.
Source: Travel Drive Race
4. Ford Nucleon – People wanted to see how a nuclear-powered car would look but Ford showed them a nuclear disaster instead.
Source: Click On Detroit
5. Fiat Oltre – Who would want to copy the Hummer? Italians.
Source: Automobiles Review
6. Cadillac ULC – The huge scissor door reminds us of opening a fridge in the middle of the night finding nothing but a week-old carton of disappointment.
Source: Wikimedia Commons
7. Tang Hua Book of Songs – We didn’t even want to include this one because it just wasn’t fair, but it’s way too funny. Looks like the lovechild of a clown’s shoe and a banana.
Source: Tuning News