Everybody loves the Beetle! Well, maybe because it was really made to be loved by people. The Volkswagen Beetle was originally marketed as “The People’s Car”, derived from the Epithet “Volks” which literally means “People’s.” Hitler formulated the need for this kind of car which should be something cheap and simple to be mass-produced in Germany. The infamous dictator even said once, “This is the car for my roads.” Ferdinand Porsche was the one he contracted to design and build the car. It’s a small wonder for being fast for it’s size, with a top speed of 115 km/h (71 mph) and 0–100 km/h (0–62 mph) in 27.5 seconds and fuel consumption of 6.7 l/100 km (36 mpg) for the standard 25 kW (34 hp) engine. The design is so unique that you’d definitely know one when you see one. It later on became known as the “Beetle” because of its bug shape. Here are some customized Beetles that are awesome and creatively designed.
1. Are we talking about self-defense here?
2. hmmm, something is different with this Military Car. Don’t you think it’s a bit cuter than the usual?
3. Wow! Those are big wheels for such a tiny car!
4. Do I see a disco ball? I think I’m ready to dance!
5. Sugar, spice and everything nice! This is such a hippie car!
6. Do you like this car? Please be transparent with your answer.
7. Well this is definitely a beaut with it’s intricate floral design!
8. Yin and Yang.